Your skin happens to be the largest breathing and living organ in your entire body. It not just makes you look the way you are; it also helps to protect your internal organs from the harmful germs, bacteria, and viruses that are present everywhere around you. There are thousands of skin care products in the market. Although all claim to be the best, it is not true at all. Most of these skin care products contain harmful chemicals that can cause large scale damages to your skin. Thus, it is always better to use organic skin care by MAAEMO, which will not cause any harm to your skin in general.
Reasons to Use Organic Skin Care Products
When you compare organic skin care products with those that are non-organic, you will come to know why experts suggest you use the former and not the latter. Here are some reasons for you to use organic skin care products and not the non-organic ones.
- Organic Products Do Not Contain Any Harmful Chemicals: When you pick up a bottle of a non-organic skin care product and read the list of ingredients, you will notice that you hardly recognize any of them. This is because these products contain synthetic chemicals that are man-made such as mineral oils, sodium laurel, and laureth sulphate. Some of these may also be the residue of some dangerous pesticide. Using these harmful chemicals can cause organ toxicity, hormone imbalances, and even skin irritations. Organic products are safer as they do not contain any harmful chemicals.
- Organic Products Contain Natural Ingredients: All types of organic skin care products contain natural ingredients. Read the list of ingredients of an organic skin care product and you will recognize most of them. These types of products are derived from plants and various other ingredients that occur naturally. These ingredients are also grown without the use of any pesticides, synthetic fertilizers, and GMOs or genetically modified organisms. This will let your skin feel fresh and happy when it absorbs these products.
- Organic Products Are Non-Allergenic: Since there are no harmful chemicals or fertilizers used in organic skin care products, these are less likely to cause any skin irritations or allergic reactions on your skin. However, if you ever feel any type of skin irritation or allergic reaction upon using organic products, it will mainly be due to some organic ingredient like strawberry or peanuts.
- Organic Products Work Better: All the plants that are grown organically, generally contain a high level of antioxidant vitamins as compared to non-organic plants. Since these plants are also grown without the use of any pesticides or herbicides, they are also free from any type of contamination. This means that the skin care products that contain these plants are safe for your skin.
- Good for Your Skin: When you use non-organic skin care products, these may cause several types of damages to your skin that may be invisible to the naked eye. Although these products produce visible results by reducing sunspots or getting rid of wrinkles, using them for a long time can easily weaken or damage your skin.