Many guys are rightfully focused on their prostate health these days. There are several remedies on the market, but TruFlow Prostate from Force Factor stands out. It promises to help alleviate nighttime visits to the bathroom, improve sleep quality, and promote a normal prostate size.
The supplement contains three main categories of ingredients – compounds that promote relaxation and restful sleep, compounds that improve the health of your prostate, and key nutrients.
Manufacturer Website: https://www.forcefactor.com/products/truflow-prostate
Here’s what’s in Force Factor TruFlow Prostate:
1) Saw Palmetto: Saw Palmetto is used to help support a normal prostate size and improve overall prostate health. This supplement contains a substantiated 320 milligrams.
2) Beta-Sitosterol: This compound helps reduce nighttime urination frequency and other issues that are related to the prostate.
3) Boron and Vanadium: These compounds are found in doses of 4 micrograms and 2 milligrams respectively, and both of these minerals are believed to play an important role in prostate health.
4) Stinging Nettle Extract: Stinging nettle has been used traditionally for urinary support, which makes it an effective part of the Flow Enhancement Complex.
5) African Plum Tree Extract: This compound has been used in traditional medicine for certain types of prostate-related symptoms.
6) Melatonin: The supplement contains 4 milligrams of melatonin, which is the body’s natural sleep-promoting hormone. This can help ensure restful sleep throughout the night.
7) GABA: GABA helps to promote relaxation, which can help you unwind before bed. There are 250 milligrams of GABA in TruFlow Prostate.
8) A mixture of essential vitamins and minerals: The supplement contains 100% of your daily value (or more) of Vitamin D, Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Manganese, and Molybdenum.
As a result, TruFlow Prostate can help improve your overall health, which can lead to improved vitality and more energy.
How Is TruFlow Prostate Best Used?
It’s best to take two of the softgels 30-60 minutes before bed. The supplement is designed to be used consistently each night. Each bottle contains 60 softgels, which is a one-month supply.
We feel most guys could benefit from better sleep each night while simultaneously helping to improve their prostate health. If that describes you, we suggest picking up TruFlow Prostate for yourself at Walmart.com, GNC, or The Vitamin Shoppe.